Thursday, January 13, 2011

Biased or Unbiased?

     As this is my last blog posting, I will end it with a surprise. All semester long I have presented both Real Madrid and Barcelona as equals and tried to make them seem as equal as possible. Nevertheless, the blog is called Real Madrid VS. Barcelona! So who is the winner?? Undoubtably Barcelona is the better team by miles and miles. After beating Madrid 5-0, Barcelona was crowned the best team in the world.
     But, who is my team? which team do I support on a daily basis? Since the young age of 8, I have been an ardent Real Madrid fan. Believe me, it's difficult being always behind Barcelona in the statistics. I have faith in my team and I never lose that faith. I watch all of their games hoping for their wins and I watch all Barcelona's hoping with hate for a loss. Was i biased? or was I not?

No comments:

Post a Comment